Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long Drive (Cross-Province)


Drove 8.5 hours from Yorkton, Saskatchewan to Edmonton, Alberta. From there, it took 3 to 4 more hours to go all the way to Jasper. This was our first stop - over from Edmonton to Jasper. The view is breathtaking. One of the longest and best road I've ever driven on so far. :)

Surrounding the area are the Rockies which would make your hours of driving amazingly incredible. You'll definitely be in awe of God's creation. Absolutely a must-do on summer time. =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Shawie! I enjoyed looking at your photos. God is truly amazing, diba? :) If the Lord wills it, I hope I can visit these areas in my lifetime. If that happens, will you be my guide (and driver)? wahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry. I didn't get who you are..? :)

    ReplyDelete