Friday, November 19, 2010

Bow Lake (Banff, Alberta)


It took me awhile to retrieve this photo from my memory card because this is one of the few photos I took before my Canon EOS 7D went down the lake, and of course, the memory card went with it. And so I was ecstatic to know that my memory card is still working after all. =)

And this lake is probably gonna be one of those many lakes I have seen that I will remember for a long time, simply because this was the lake that took my Canon EOS 7D, which luckily after 3 weeks, got repaired. Oooweee!!! 

Unfortunately, with what happened on that day, I was not able to take as much picture as I want to. Hopefully, by next year I'll get to go back and make the most of what I had missed. 

Taken in Bow Lake in the beautiful Banff, Alberta Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment