Sunday, November 14, 2010

FALL Photography


Fall only comes once a year, not in every country, and in Canada especially Saskatchewan, you'd be lucky to experience autumn longer than two months. So once it's there, take advantage of it. =)

Few things I love about autumn besides the just perfect breeze of cold air, is the beauty that comes with it. It is filled with love and artistry. The colors are full of emotions, no matter the silence. And having Fall as my favorite season, I couldn't help and be fascinated by it, thus putting it in still. :)

What I love about Fall Photography is that you need not do much post-process. The bright colors are already in your RAW photo initially, you just have to enhance it. There is also not much noise because the exposure is shorter because you are using natural light. I also made good used of my CPL filter upon doing my Fall shots.

And lastly, the best thing about Fall Photography for me, is that it speaks of certain emotions that I find hard to put into words. It is good as saying listen to the photos, as I am speaking silently. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment